Monday, November 14, 2011

Herman Cain's wife...

I watched Herman Cain's wife, Gloria, in an interview with Greta Van Susteren tonight. I really, really felt sorry for her. She seems like a wonderful, southern lady who never really wanted any part of any of this. And she certainly didn't want to be in the interview...it was obvious just by watching her. But, Mrs. Cain played along and comported herself very well. Greta should've realized how uncomfortable Mrs. Cain was, and limited the interview to a shorter segment. Usually, I think Greta is a great interviewer, but she stretched this one out too long just for the ratings. At this point, I don't believe the allegations against Herman Cain....and I'm going to make this prediction to prove my point. As Newt Gingrich moves into the front-runner position in the next couple of weeks, wait and see, a round of similar unsubstantiated charges will be brought against him as well. And soon, his wife, Callista, will likely be in the same position as Mrs. Cain. It is politics at its worst, and it disgusts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment